Saturday, April 30, 2011

jasmineFLOWER


i wanted to save blog entries from my friendster account but i believe it will be a bad idea.. :) for one, i don't want to read them anymore.. haha (that's what you call cutting the old crap).. but here's one entry i wrote which was actually a comment on a blog posted by a Jasmine Flower (her pen name during pooh corner days)..


hello JF..


in my lowest point, the sea was also a refuge for me.. aside from my journal and my pen, the sea was a sign of better tomorrows for me…

and yah, i know that in life we have our own versions of "next please.."

but then again, we also know that all things have its own time.. its own phase…

then again… we should always be reminded, that before we desire for the "next please"… it is always best to make sure that we really fought a good fight…

"may bulong ang bawat puso… but it will take a brave heart to really listen to what it is telling us…"

im happy you are back to pooh corner…
who knows… this can be another secret place for you…
wishing you well…

mwa. :)

050111saturday
(12.26am na, month of may na pala) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment