Thursday, March 17, 2011

faithfullyYOURS

sungha jung on piano.. this kid never fails to take my soul away with his music.. :)



i close my eyes and imagine myself slow dancing in a field of wild flowers.. i greet the sunshine with wide-stretched arms as my form of surrender..

sungha jung smiles (this aint so common)..



i breathe in love and life.. i breathe in happiness and peace. i breathe out as i let go of my fears.. i smile and thank God for this heart.. my heart..

still beating with the same music.. faithfully.. :)

031711thursday

3 comments:

  1. I must comment... I love Yiruma! Especially that piece River Flows into You. When I first heard it, I thought "this is the most beautiful music I have ever heard...."

    Lucky kid, playing the piano so soon. I wish I was the one sent to school for it when we were kids....

    By the way, I have a new blog since January, but it looks a bit crappy so I won't tell you what it is.

    Just dropping by! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @urban miss.. yah, Yiruma's music is heavenly.. but i am also a big fan mo sungha jung.. he's more of a guitar player.. he really plays very well.. you should listen to his version of beatles' "i will"..

    bout your blog, nag mention ka pa kung ayaw mo naman pala ipaalam.. hehe. :) im sure its not crappy.. share share na..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @urban miss... i love yirumas river flows.. and i love his renditions of moonlight, kiss the rain,and destiny of love.. i can actually close my eyes for a day to just listen to his music.. the type which can make you cry but still smile because if makes you feel alive.. :)

    ReplyDelete