Thursday, May 19, 2011

newBUDDY

i cannot afford my dream shoes from nike yet so i had to find something else that may be closer to the lunarglide design.. time rejoiced with me as i was able to find the shoes that definitely made me cheer up.. 

welcome my new running buddy, fila marathon techlite, size 8, colored white and mint.. i was able to buy it at 50% off the original prize.. yippeeee! twas really a super good buy!!

i will surely miss running with my old nike shoes.. but it's okay... he will still be around.. 

when you realize that life is short, you try your hardest not to miss anything more.. :)

051911thursday 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for having a new running shoes....it's against ateneo.."Kulay Green eh"..hhehehe..-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha.. ganun ba yun.. actually, tatakbo dapat kami bukas for the la salle greentenial run.. haha.. had plans of putting on my back ATENEANS RUNNING FOR LA SALLE.. haha..

    its my favorite color eh.. ok lang yun, its the heart bleeding blue that matters.. :)

    ReplyDelete