para kay yellowcab:
- dont choose efficiency over service so you wont be reprimanded;
- dont say no i cannot find it even if you already tried looking a zillion times;
- keep your observations to yourself first; then study the crowd;
- dont ride the jeepney thinking they are all going to the same place so that you wont be lost again;
- know what is around you so that you will know from the start that you are just in one place at paikot-ikot ka lang;
- dont ask about people who can make you sad;
- or better yet, dont ask at all;
- or best, do not meet with people from home when you are not ready;
- dont ride the mrt listening to the same music over and over so you wont make people wonder why you are crying;
- bring a book all the time so that you have company during lunch;
- find a way to avoid footbridges so you both wont get too tired;
- read books. and next time, choose the books well;
- pray that next time you get another resume, it wont be a name too familiar (for heavens sake, 2 similar names last week; and 1 this week; how unfair can the day be);
- stop staring across while eating dinner, just eat and enjoy the food;
- continue talking and singing for your light, soon.. things will be a lot better..
Pilyong Querobin said that these are omens..
Unseen Asset said that iba ang hinahanap ng puso at hinahanap ng mata..
I say its not funny at all.. can heaven just spare me with these things... i get it na.. really..