- riding the mrt with so much anxiety and in the end being able to get out of it still breathing..
- always getting out in the wrong mrt exits and still able to locate the right destinations..
- one time after buying lrt tiket, i heard someone shouting.. "ate nikki, ate nikki".. and guess what, it's bogs..
- on my way to a job interview, our eyes suddenly caught each other, both surprised, approached each other, then hugged.. it's noel...
- security guards, mmda officers, and traffic officers.. my new forms of angels without wings.. (i always ask directions from them..)..
- my sisters being so patient locating my destinations through google earth and maps..
- everyday text messages from seth..
- surprise text messages from friends..
- everyday calls from home..
- witnessing weddings at st. francis church every saturday..
- the sight of my artificial moon..
- meeting co-applicants (kahit alam kong mga kalaban ko sila sa certain position, i always find myself talking to all of them..)..
- one time, while there was rotational brownout, i decided to stay along the corridor of 16th floor to read a book, after some of those living in the area noticed that, they started to stay along the corridors to do other stuff (2 children decided to play outside, 1 girl also decided to read, 2 teens studied their lessons, etc..).. very nice..
i just realized that, even if i am really having a very hard time adjusting to the changes,
i know and feel that heaven is working with me, in me..
i badly miss home,
but right now,
i am embracing this new home..